SmileFast is an advanced composite bonding system using advanced digital planning software, to digitally create your smile. Allowing us to predictably and confidently give you the smile you always wanted.
Composite bonding is a cosmetic procedure used in dentistry and it is an effective method we use at TheDentist to remedy minor defects, edge bonding, composite veneers, bonding after orthodontic treatment to enhance the final outcome with your teeth.
The benefit over porcelain veneers:
- Completed in a single visit
- More cost effective
- Easy to repair compared to porcelain veneers
(You must be aware that ongoing maintenance of composite veneers may include but not limited to regular repolishing, and resurfacing. Please ask your dentist for more information on this).
What to expect at your initial consultation?
At your one to one appointment, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the procedure and can ask us any questions.
Depending on the treatment, you may get to see a FREE simulation of your new smile before your procedure begins.
We try to make treatment as affordable as we can by providing monthly payment plans, including 0% finance.
Why choose us?
Award-winning dental practice
1,000+ smiles transformed
Finance options are available
Latest in digital technologies
Your Smilefast Journey…
- Fill out the contact form to start your journey
- A member of our award winning team will be in touch, we will be able to discuss your issue, and how to move forward
- The teeth may need minor preparation before the bonding process
- The bonding resin is carefully placed and set to the teeth
- The finished restoration is then carefully polished to create the perfect result
Create Your Smile
Tell us everything we need to know to create your perfect smile.
Being a member of our practice allows you to spread the maintenance cost over the year, and allows you to access urgent care when most needed.Get Started