AWARD WINNING Advanced Facial Aesthetics
Multi- award-winning Dr Ruth Brady is a dental surgeon, who has gained recognition for her work in the field of Advanced Facial Aesthetics. She has won a number of national and international awards for her facial work and has previously worked in various parts of Yorkshire and Harley Street, London. She is now joining the team at ‘the face’ Leeds. Dr Ruth works non-surgically on the face to improve a range of features. She improves profiles by changing the balance between the nose, the chin and the lips, and enhances features to make the face look years younger. She can slim down the face by reducing the bulk of the jaw muscles.
She also has great success in treating oro-facial pain and jaw joint pain, symptoms of clenching and grinding, certain types of headaches and excessive sweating. Over the last few years, Dr Ruth has been involved teaching and mentoring other professional colleagues on the faculty of various teaching establishments. She has given a number of lectures and webinars to the medical and dental professions across the world. Dr Ruth is Excellence Rated with ‘SaveFace’, with an average rating of 5 stars in over 100 testimonials.
Ruth’s fields of expertise include:
- Anti wrinkle treatments on forehead lines, frown lines and crow’s feet.
- Lip and peri-oral augmentation.
- Cheek augmentation including tear troughs.
- Non surgical rhinoplasty to improve the shape of the nose.
- Chin and jaw line augmentation.
- Hyperhydrosis (control of excessive sweating at the hairline or underarm).
- Skin boosters to rehydrate and plump the skin of the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Skin needling to firm the skin.
- Other collagen boosting techniques to smooth the skin.
- Muscular jaw pain and headaches including occlusal splint therapy.
- Facial slimming.